Take the first steps toward lasting recovery. Contact the team at Trustpoint Hospital today.
Why Choose Us
If you or an important person in your life would like to begin treatment at TrustPoint, you need not be concerned with a confusing and overwhelming admissions process. Instead, by contacting our dedicated and expertly trained Access Intake Team for behavioral health services or our Physical Rehabilitation Intake Team for rehabilitative care, you or your loved one will begin a streamlined and simple admissions process that is easy to both navigate and understand. We have purposely designed this process to be easy for all individuals so that those who are in need of TrustPoint’s care are not deterred from receiving treatment due to a complex admissions process.
So as to meet the needs of individuals in the community, TrustPoint Hospital enables people to access its Intake Teams 24/7 by walking in to our hospital or scheduling an assessment with our staff over the phone. Even if a potential patient is referred over the phone, our staff will make contact with the individual to complete an assessment for admissions within 24 hours. Additionally, and with specific regards to prospective physical rehabilitation patients, preliminary patient information is gathered and insurance coverage is pre-certified so as to speed up the admissions process when rehabilitative treatment is needed to care for a medical concern that is pressing.
Similar to other healthcare providers, TrustPoint Hospital does require patients to meet certain criteria in order to receive care at this hospital. Admissions criteria are discussed and reviewed with prospective patients at the start of the admissions process, and if a patient’s needs can be better met by another provider, a member of our staff can supply referrals to other treatment centers.
Criteria for Admissions
The following are the admissions criteria for TrustPoint Hospital:
Inpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Must be aged 10 or older
- Must be suffering from an acute psychiatric disorder
Intensive Outpatient Services and Medical Psychiatry Unit
- Must be aged 18 or older
- Must be suffering from a psychiatric disorder
Physical Rehabilitation Care
Patients must be aged 15 and older and require care for the following types of medical concerns:
- Arthritis of multiple joints
- Bilateral knee replacements
- Cardiac conditions
- COPD exacerbation
- Critical illness myopathy and neuropathy
- Hip fractures
- Multiple fractures
- Multiple major traumas
- Neurological disorders
- Physical trauma due to motor vehicle accident
- Post-surgical-related medical concerns
- Pulmonary disorders
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
The above list is by no means exclusive. You or your loved one can contact TrustPoint to determine if care for you or your loved one’s particular concern can be treated by this hospital’s exceptional programming options.
What to Expect
Once the above criteria have been reviewed with a prospective patient, TrustPoint staff will assess the individual’s treatment needs, including the duration of care that is required and the specific treatment methods needed to help the individual in the most beneficial way. A physician will then review all of the information gathered by staff and determine if admission to TrustPoint is appropriate. Should a patient be appropriate for TrustPoint’s programming, he or she can be admitted to one of the following programs shortly after receiving approval for admission:
- Adolescent Behavioral Health Unit, which is for youth age 10–17 struggling with psychiatric disorders and emotional disturbances including depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Adult Behavioral Health Inpatient Unit, which is for those who are struggling with thought disorders and co-occurring mental health concerns
- Adult Affective Disorders Inpatient Unit, which is for individuals who are suffering from mood disorders including depression, anxiety disorders, and bipolar disorder
- Senior Psychiatry Inpatient Unit, which features separate Alzheimer’s/dementia and mood disorder treatment tracks for adults aged 65 and older who are also struggling with behavioral concerns
- Medical Psychiatric Unit, which is designed for individuals battling complex medical concerns and co-occurring psychiatric disorders, can also care for individuals who require medical detoxification services when battling a co-occurring substance use disorder
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Unit, which caters to individuals who are grappling with medical concerns that warrant specific methods of rehabilitative care
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program, which is appropriate for those who are in need of less intensive treatment to manage the symptoms of mood disorders like depression, anxiety disorders, and bipolar disorder
- Adult Co-Occurring Disorder Unit, which provides care to adults age 18 and older who are in need of acute inpatient stabilization due to severe symptoms of a mental health and a co-occurring addiction. This specialized unit at our hospital in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, provides a high level of support for people who are risk of harming themselves or others, or are unable to function at a lower level of care.
Placement within one of the above programs is solely based on the needs of the patient. Additionally, if an individual requires dialysis or electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), a person admitted to TrustPoint can receive these services regardless of which program he or she has been admitted to.
If you or someone you care about would like to learn more about the services offered at TrustPoint Hospital, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience. As stated, we can begin the process of admissions over the phone and provide you with the information and resources needed to determine if our hospital is the perfect place to begin your healing journey.