TrustPoint Hospital is a state-of-the-art treatment center that provides an array of medical and psychiatric services on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. Our quiet, yet convenient location in Murfreesboro, Tennessee offers exceptional care to patients who require acute physical medicine and rehabilitation, adult and geriatric psychiatry, and medical psychiatry.
Behavioral Healthcare at TrustPoint Hospital
As an acute care treatment center, at TrustPoint Hospital, we are able to provide a full range of services that meet the medical, emotional, social, and cultural needs of our community. Included in the comprehensive services that we offer are the following:
- Behavioral Healthcare
Within the behavioral healthcare program, we offer treatment for individuals who are suffering from depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, eating disorders, delusional disorders, psychosis, and behavioral disturbances related to dementia. Additionally, this programming option includes treatment for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), personality disorders, and sexual identity disorder (gender dysphoria), as well as drug and alcohol detoxification services.
Medical Psychiatry at TrustPoint Hospital
Within the medical/psychiatry program, treatment is provided to patients who have a primary medical diagnosis and a secondary psychiatric diagnosis. COPD, UTI, Sepsis, pneumonia, and other infectious diseases not requiring treatment in an intensive care unit can be treated within this program. Additionally patients suffering from delirium or post-surgical patients who are experiencing behavioral disturbances or symptoms of mood disorders can receive care in the medical/psychiatry program. Drug and alcohol detoxification are also provided.
Physical Rehabilitation at TrustPoint Hospital
The physical rehabilitation program provides treatment for patients who have suffered from strokes, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, multiple fractures, hip fractures, motor vehicle accidents, trauma, major multiple trauma, and arthritis of multiple joins. Patients who have Parkinson’s disease, cardiac disorders, and pulmonary disorders can also receive care in the physical rehabilitation program. Additionally, rehabilitation services are available for individuals who have suffered critical illness myopathy and neuropathy, or those who require post-surgical rehabilitation.
Chemical Dependency Treatment at TrustPoint Hospital
Individuals who are suffering from an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol can receive appropriate treatment interventions here at TrustPoint if those chemical dependency issues are co-occurring secondary to a major psychiatric disorder or medical issue. The need for this type of care can be determined during the admissions process.
Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment at TrustPoint Hospital
In order to accommodate the vast need for treatment for co-occurring concerns, at TrustPoint Hospital, we offer care options for co-occurring drug and/or alcohol use disorders within both the behavioral healthcare program and the medical psychiatry program. In the physical rehabilitation program, the primary co-occurring conditions that we treat include, but are not limited to, depression, anxiety, and chemical dependency.
A wide range of highly experienced, specially trained, and knowledgeable professionals make up the treatment teams here at TrustPoint. These compassionate professionals include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Social Workers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
Additionally, other physicians are consulted on an individual basis in order to provide expertise in the areas of nephrology, neurology, cardiology, urology, etc.
Staff at TrustPoint Hospital
Many of the staff members at TrustPoint Hospital have completed specialized training that allows them to appropriately and effectively provide the most beneficial care possible. Examples of such specialized training includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- All of our psychiatrists are board certified in psychiatry, and one psychiatrist is double boarded in psychiatry and addictionology.
- All of our physiatrists are board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PMR). Additionally, one physiatrist is double boarded in PMR and spinal cord injury, and another is double boarded in PMR and pain medicine.
- Many of our full-time registered nurses are board certified as a Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN).
- Our physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists all hold specialized certification in their respective fields. Examples of such include certifications in the use of electrical and thermal modalities, physical agent modalities, ASTYM manual modalities, aquatics therapy, VitalStim, endoscopy, and many more.
- The staff in our intensive outpatient program (IOP) have specialized training in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) treatment, alcohol treatment, and trauma recovery.
- All of our primary care physicians are board certified in internal or family medicine.
- Many of our social workers are Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), which is the highest licensure available in the field of social work. Approximately 10 of our social workers are currently at the licensed master designation and are in the process of obtaining the licensed clinical designation.
- Many of our registered nurses (RNs) have completed hospital-sponsored training in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
While we are proud of the clinical expertise that our staff holds, we also realize that their training, experience, certifications, and licensures are only one part of providing clinically excellent care. We believe that, in order for patients to experience true healing and find a renewed sense of hope and confidence in their futures, they must work with treatment teams who genuinely care about them and their wellbeing. At TrustPoint Hospital, our staff does just that. We strive to provide compassionate care that exceeds the call of duty and offers patients the ability to achieve their treatment goals.
If you or someone in your life is in need of all-encompassing, clinically excellent care to treat medical issues or psychiatric concerns, or is in need of comprehensive rehabilitative services, do not hesitate to contact the dedicated and knowledgeable admissions teams at TrustPoint Hospital. Here at TrustPoint, patients can rest assured that all of their physical rehabilitative and behavioral health needs will be met in an environment that promotes healing and is fully conducive to recovery. Let a future of hope, confidence, and fulfillment begin today.